I was about to say no Chuck norris, but then I seen you saved the best for last. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
These guys are cool as hell and just imagine all of the asss they got. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I was about to say no Chuck norris, but then I seen you saved the best for last. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
He's nowhere close to the best. I actually debated putting him in there because of chubz. The only thing that got him in was the connection to Bruce Lee and the Lone Wolf Mcquade movie. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bruce Campbell....Hail to the King, baby!
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
You forgot someone.
A limousine ridin, jet flyin sonofagun!
![]()
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Forgot another one. He was mentioned but not listed.
![]()
![]()
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks